CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 11, 2011

Concord, NC and ME!!!

Hello Dear Friends!

I am UBER (yes UBER!) EXCITED to share with you about an AMAZING ministry and an OPPORTUNITY you can have this summer. It will allow you to come together with like minded women of faith, other writers, speakers, and women in ministry and reignite the passion you have to help ‘equip, encourage, and inspire.’

SHE SPEAKS 2011 will be held in Concord, NC, from July 22-24th. There are three tracks based on your passion, She Writes writing), She Leads(Women’s ministry),and She Speaks(speaking). There are additional pre-conference workshops you can attend. The event cost even includes hotel stay, and meals. WHAT AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY! Go to their website for more details by clicking here. 

What’s even more exciting is that Lysa Terkeurst is offering a scholarship to cover cost of registration ($595 value) on Lysa's Blog. But you must hurry, because it ends today! I would definitely encourage you to check it out and apply. Who knows what this OPPORTUNITY could be for you?!

I am SO SO SO EXCITED!!! (notice the exclamation marks, dear friends)to be able to attend this conference to help cast a bigger vision and picture for my life and for what God has been recently beginning to show me! I am just excited to see how God will continue to use me, and really believe in the power of attending this conference and what it could mean to and for me.

I am excited to meet with SOOOO many writers and speakers that I follow, build relationships with so many of these women that feel that I have learned so much from and come to respect for their radical and challenging faith and the transparency that have shown in their lives.

I am also SO excited to get to immerse myself in speakers and writers that are pros in their craft, to glean whatever I can from them, and begin to develop deeper in my skills because of them.

GO CHECK IT OUT. (Yes. Right now. Go do it. Dear friend, go check it out!)

Love to you all,
- Kristen Marie

1 comment:

  1. And you sweet Kristen Marie are the winner of my "Encouraging Words Wednesday" gift pack!! Please email your mailing address to Renee@Proverbs31.org!

    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete