CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Howdy

Howdy Friends, welcome to the blog!


Ok. So I finally decide to stop making excuses and just do this. We'll see how goes! :)


The way my personality is, whenever I am to start something new, be it a project, writing piece, an event, or whatever, I have to make sure everything is "just perfect." It has to be just right for me to start it, and so you can imagine, alot of things, shall we say, are held off until that "right time."


I've been wanting to start a blog and begin writing again for -hmmmm- 6/7 months now? Can you say procrastinator? Re-donk-u-lous is what it is! Oy vey!


I decided to set aside some time this weekend and just sit and do it.


Here we go!

Love to you all,- Kristen Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment